Where we are
Our location is ideal for visit Turin on foot
- Piazza San Carlo is your starting position
- Via Roma and Via Lagrange 2 minutes on foot
- The Egyptian Museum 3 minutes on foot
- Piazza Castello and Palazzo Reale 6 minutes on foot
- The Mole Antonelliana and the National Cinema Museum, 14 minutes on foot
Piazza Vittorio Veneto 16 minutes on foot
The Valentino Park 25 minutes on foot
- The National Automobile Museum 25 minutes by public transport
- Juventus Stadium 40 minutes by public transport
- Reggia di Venaria 60 minutes by public transport
- Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi 40 minutes by public transport
- The hotel is easily accessible:
By train from Porta Nuova Station: the hotel is 700 meters from the station. Once you exit, take Via Roma for about 9 minutes, towards Piazza San Carlo.
By train from Porta Susa station: reachable on foot along Via Cernaia for about 20 minutes or take the underground from Porta Susa station to Porta Nuova station (3 stops) and take Via Roma.
By Car: The hotel is located within the limited traffic area. We recommend that you pay attention to the signs indicating the start of the ZTL.
Right under Piazza San Carlo there is a public pay parking with ample availability.
By plane: the hotel is 19 km from Caselle airport and can be reached by taxi (30-minute ride for about € 35) or by the Sadem bus service at a rate of € 6.50.